Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hello to all, April in review

Hello to everyone, SSG "Sin-taur" here, It seems that title has "stuck" for me:) and it gives Lee a little chuckle each time.. A little "Chuckle" is good for everyone on the team, and we all get "our chance to be in the "barrell" so to speak. I want to THANK everyone for checking our "Blog" and more so for participating in it!! It really does give us a channel to the outside world back home.

April started out a little tough for us, We spent 4 days in a bad place, that stunk, was dangerous, and got two soldiers shot. It really started to "paint" the picture that we face over here. Iraq itself is really not a bad country, that bad part of Iraq is that in it's history and currently, the people trying to "run" the country are arrogant, self serving, "thugs"/crimminals, or dictators, that dont have any "CLUE" nor do they want any "Clue" as to how make Iraq good for the "people" of Iraq. For the most part, the general populace are simple hard working people that just want a chance at peaceful living. It gets "Complicated" and leathal when so many groups or organizations start up, and try to secure the power.

YEA, We finally have some office space, But unfortunately dont get to spend alot of time in it. We need some back home products to decorate "our" space,lol.. Bronco flags, Rockies banners,poster of the "Mile-High City,etc.. The team is coming closer together also, which is great process to watch, and be a part of. The guys are doing a great job, and the unit that we are "attached" to really likes us. We are looking forward to posting some cool personal pic's and pic's of actions real soon..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duane - Send my your address and I'll pop a box of goodies in the mail for you guys.

Unknown said...

If you get a chance to talk to Nate tell him his brother Aaron and the kids miss him dearly. Keep up the good work and I pray you guys get home safe and soon.

Aaron W. Cohen

Anonymous said...

Send me your address as well, my email is Riotesque@inhell.com
I'll try to get it from Fondly too incase that's quicker.
I have a pom pom from an Av's game you guys can have!
(but I'm keeping the skirt!)
Be safe you guys, you're all missed very much.
P.S. I passed on Aarons above message to Bennett and Greenrod so Nate should have it soon if he hasn't seen it already.
Much love,
Kay

Anonymous said...

Sir,
Please inform PVT Campbell, the AzTecs are watching him on your BLOG!
Shoot straight and God Bless!
Challis

georgia said...

Hi Guys:

I'm enjoying the info on the BLOG. Makes me feel closer to my nephew BOB. Keep up the good work you are doing and watch your backs. Love ya'll.
Aunt Georgia from SC

georgia said...

Always glad to hear the news from the BLOG. I sure hope all stomachs are better due to the local cuisine. I hope the only things blowing up around you guys are soccer balls. Stay safe.

Love,
Aunt Georgia